Have yellow blister on tongue. Painful. Prescribed Gupisone. Is it safe?

I have mouth ulcer (yellow blister ) on my tongue and appear since last two months. Usually there appears one blister which stay for 10-12 days and disappears and then after couple of days another bliter appears and so on. But one blister I got on my tongue is very deep rooted and very very is still there while two more appears on tongue near the wisdom tooth relatively less painful. I have been to my doc (general physician) who referred me to the internal medicine doctor......some blood test done all r ok and normal including B12. Dr. prescribed me Gupisone 20 (steroids) 30 mg per day for 5 days.... Is it safe? what can be cause if all blood test prescribed by the doc are ok? Please note that I started gupisone 20 yesterday and today since morning i am feeling weaknes. Please advise what to do. Thanks and best regards, Ahmad
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012