Have yeast infections in armpit, dry scalp, red blotches. History of perianal abscess. Serious condition?

Hi im 27 an two years ago I had a large perianal abcess lanced and packed in my groin . I suffered with the 3.5 cm deep wound for almost a year until it fully healed. During this year of healing other abcess appeared and were treated with antibiotics which I also used to stop my wound from being infected. After my cut had healed I had a very nasty yeast infection in my pubic area and mow get exma on my back and chest which I treat with a steroid cream. I now suffer from yeast infections in my armpit and have a dry scalp and get red blotches after a shower. For the last 3 months ive also had loose stools everyday. Does this sound like I have a serious condition to you
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013