Have yeast infection, UTI and swollen lymph nodes. Could I have HIV?

I had unprotected sex with 2 people i know i recently lost my virginity and one day i went to the nurse and i was told i had a yeast infection with bv and a uti and i was given medicine , but about 2 days later i had a dream i was hiv positive ever since i been depressed i got tested it was negative but i still cant get it out my mind also i have a slightly swollen lymph node in my neck and i know i sufer with tonsilitis and it doesnt hurt its less then an inch but its been like this for a month now oh yeah i also had an iud for 2 months but i got it removed and things seem to get a litttle better now that its gone but the lymph node is scaring me because they say thats an hiv symptom but i feel fine
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013