Have yeast infection. Had sex. Boyfriend had white discharge from penis and pain urinating. Related?

My boyfriend and I had sex, after 4 days the was a white discharge in his panis and painful in urinating. I went to a doctor and the doctor said I had an infection she gave me vaginal cream for yeast infction that I used for 3 days then after I went to the gynachologist he said the is no infection. So wat might hav caused my boyfriend to have white discharge and pains in urinating. And the time we had sex I ws about to go to my period cos I ws bleding a bit.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013