Have writer's cramp. Pain in hand when writing. Taking Pacitane. Want to stop medicine

Hi, I am 25 years old and suffering from writers Cramp , as a result of which i am not able to hold the pen properly and my hand starts paining while writing, apart from it my hands are well and can lift any amount of load no problem. I am taking pacitane 2 mg but having various side effects from it . Also when I am stopping the pacitane again the problem is starting. please suggest. I want to stop taking medicine.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012