Have wrinkles after using PanOxyl and Clean and Clear face wash. Peeling near mouth. What should I do?

I recently used 2 facial washes at the same time in the shower. The first one was PanOxyl: Ance Foaming Wash (Maximum Strength), and the other was Clean & Clear: Advantage daily soothing acne scrub. While in the shower I used this body washing (large) rag used for scrubbing. And I also, in the morning, (for the pass two days) used a face scrubbing pad. Needless to say... I scrubbed... thoroughly. I used both products on my face, but only the PanOxyl on my neck and back. Now my neck and face (where I scrubbed) is extra dry and wrinkly. There are deep wrinkles . When I smile I feel my face moving with my lips , or if I move my lips left and right, I feel the corresponding side tagging along. My peers in school say it s very noticeable. My face shines. In the past I had a similar problem but I never knew the cause. The difference between then and now is that in the past there was excessive itching on my neck. I d wake up and run to take showers. It was horrible. (that was 3-4 years ago) This only made it worse after all this time it has been healing . There is no itching, but there was stinging when I washed my neck with the PanOxyl. And no matter how much lotion, olive oil, or baby oil I put on, my face remains the same. The only thing different now is my forehead not being so dry, and the peeling around my mouth. Could you tell me what I should do to get my face and neck back to normal?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013