Have wound with white substance, not painful but itchy, drainage on dressing. Done vaser lipo and got burn. How long to heal?

i had vaser lipo done 2wks ago, and got a burn below my navel area, the md told me to apply silverdine cream 2x/day, now i have a wound with white stuff in the center and bright red wound surrounding. it does not hurt, smell, but it itches sometimes and a scanted drainage on the dressing. what is that white stuff and how much longer it will heal? i am a healthy 39 years old with 2 kids.
Asked On : Wed, 14 Mar 2012
Hi,Welcome to HCM,
It seems that you might have infected surgery wound giving this problem.
go for antibiotic medicine and daily dressing with antibiotic cream.
If there is no improvement then consult surgeon to rule out infection in abdomen.
Ok and bye.