Have wound on right bottle jaw. Have pain and can barely open mouth. Suggestions?

On my right bottle jaw, right next to my molar, there seems to be an open sore or some sort of wound, around it is redness. It appears open. I have recently whitened my teeth but it did not seem to have much of an affect before. I ve had it for about 3 days now.. And the pain is terrible. I can barley open my mouth to chew due to the cut right below my tooth , grinding up against it... What is this and how can it go away
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013