Have white to brown vaginal discharge, sweaty, cold, decreased libido. Had pregnancy infection, gave antibiotics. What to do?

Hi during my second pregnancy ihad a infection down there n wen I was admited to the hospital for delivery of my child they had me on antibiotic after igot out of the hospital iwas fine an its been almost two years simce ihad this gooey stuff come out n its gotten worst now everytime I wipe brownish n whitish comes out or sometimes in my undies n now I'm cold all the time iswet a lot n have zero energy my sex life is 45 percent n ihave some burning what can I do ihave nomedical n can't afford one what can I use over the counter
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013