Have white spots in stool. Have pain in lower abdomen. Should I worry?

I have been having white spots in my stool for the past few weeks, on and off. Also, on occasion, I have noticed some bright red around it, but it s not there when I wipe afterwards. There has been no nausea , but there s been pain in my lower abdomen around my belly button, and sometimes I will go through episodes of loss of appetite , nausea, and dizziness when I do eat. However, these episodes usually clear up on their own. Should I worry?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013