Have white patches on tounge after having unprotected oral sex

Hello Dr. Im male, 32 years old. have a white patches on my tounge since almost 2 years concentrated in the morning and its not a tounge fungus as I have tried many mouth washes. Many cracks started to appear in my tounge when I noticed these white spots. Those appeared after 4 months of having an unprotected oral sex (getting only) with a woman I dont know. One month after that relation i felt with a burning during the urination then I went to the doctor and gave me antibiotic and everything was okay after a week, but from that time till now i still feel Dysuria and I dont know how to say it but I feel that there is a problem inside the Urethra . I have done a semen analysis (after Prostate check by the doctor) and urine test , results were okay but doctor told me that there is a low percent of the blood in the urine but its acceptable.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jul 2011