Have white patches on tongue and inner cheeks after smoking. Have dry mouth. Recommendations?

hi, I m 30 years old and have been smoking non-stop for 15 years now, with 80% of the smoking being marijuana, as I havent smoked a whole lot of cigarettes. I ve had a dry mouth and difficulty swallowing feeling for as long as I can remember, about 10 years now. and about 3 years ago, I started getting these white patches on one side of my tongue , but recently have spread to the other side of my tongue, as well as my inner cheeks. the white patches go away after a few days, but then when I start smoking again, they slowly come right back. I know I just need to stop smoking for a longer period of time, to really know if the white patches will come back or not.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013