Have white lines on lower lip, blood test shows not anemic. What is wrong?

Hi. I am 34 years old female and about 6 months ago I noticed that I have white lines on my lower lip (although it may have been there longer). Firstly I thought it was caused by my lip peeling habit and I started to use lip balm and also I stopped peeling my lip. However, the lines or patches are still there and are evident even from a distant. When I look at them very closely I see lots of little dots are accumulated together especially on the corners of my lip. I can also see them in the middle of my lip and one of them is slightly bigger and a bit raised. I have seen my GP and done blood test . Test result showed that I dont have anemia (the doctor said it was just little bit low but 0.5 so not significant). I have been searching on google to find out and it turns out there are few possibilities. And I am about to go mad. I am going to attach the picture of my lip, can you please tell me what is wrong with it? I look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, N.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012