Have white discharge from penis, itchy and dry foreskin. Chances of std?

Hi, recently my penis has been really itchy, with white discharge that kind of smells. This has happened before, but was worse then, With the tip of the foreskin tightening and drying out. I treated it with Canesten, the anti thrush cream and it sorted the problem. But now it s back again. I haven t had sex in over 3 weeks although I have masturbated. I amnt circumcised either. There is noting that shold have caused this. Is this an sti?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013