Have white discharge. Had chlamydia. Urine culture revealed pus cells. Is it the bacteria?

Hi, i had chlamydia few months before and I was treated and tested negative, but the white discharge returned again, so I went to a urologist , he told me I have a pus , I had a urine examination and the pus was 2-4, he gave me two ingections of Cifobid and a three days course of Azithromycin , the discharge is reduced a lot, almost dissappeared, but when I get excited or stand up or driving for long time, I find some grey discharge after I hardly squeeze my penis, is this normal? Am I still have the bacteria? please help me, my life is a hell...
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013