Have white creamy watery discharge, fish odor, from penis under foreskin. Uncircumsized, other disease?

Hi Doctor, since last 2-3 weeks I am having problem of white creamy/water discharge from my penis under foreskin. It creates dead skin/fishy smell after discharge. I heard & read about 'Smegma' related penis & its problems. I did wash my penis regularly while taking bath. Once I stopped to wash after 1 week it started again like spilling water. Please advice is it due uncircumcision or any other disease & guide me about treatment and medicines.
Reply asap. Nik
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013