Have whit hairs on beard. How to remove this and stop growing?

I have 7or 8 white hairs on my beard. I want to remove those and stop them growing I am 24 yrs old. I have more white beard on my face and makes me depressed. Going to get married within 2-3 month. Feeling so much uncomfortable on this white beard & i loss comfident & fill depressed. I want to solution pls help me...and given right suggestion or treatment procedure.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013
Hello.Isolated white hair is best treated by electrolysis.Get your hemoglobin checked,ask your physician if you have any medical problems.Stress is another factor which contributes to premature graying of hair.