Have weird bowl movement left side. Pregnancy test- negative. Why is it so?

Hi I'm delryka I've been havin some weird bowl movement on my left side this past 2wEeks. I haven't had my period yet but I've done 2 pregnancy tests both negative. Its 2 days 2 my period and still the movement continues with a painfull pulling sensasion behind my navel in sudden movements. I haven't seen my doctor yet and it really concerns me. Could it be because of pregnancy because my niece experiences the same thing and she's 11weeks pregnant
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013