Have weight increasing on daily basis. Have hyperthyroidism. How to reduce weight?

hi sir, My name is soumya.I m 27 years old.During the last two years my body weight was increasing on daily basis.Then by consulting a doctor,he instructed me to have blood analysis and found that i have hyperthyroidism .Now i have gained weight from 59 to 69 during these 2 yrs.I m really worried by weight gain .Sir,can u tell me the possibilities by which i could decrease my weight back to 59.Thanking you in advance for your valuable advice.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013