Have weight gain, stretching skin. Have PCOS. What can be done?

hello my name is Ana ( Unmarried ) i m 26 , height is 5 5 , weight 91kg ( 1 year back i was 69kg ) actually i m suffering from sudden variation in weight gain , couple of days back i had restricted diet but no results last from 2 years m doing aerobics resulting temporary weight loss but within weak it gets doubled from the past i had. i m patient of PCOS as well , that can be a reason of sudden weight gain ? another problem has been noticed that my skin is stretching badly n resulting stretch marks on my body , why is that ? m totally fed up of doing gym n diet cause no result have been noticed... please help me to stop my weight gain issue n tell me how to cure
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013