Have weight gain, nausea, cravings, bloating, frequent urination. Had pregnancy symptoms, got periods. Did HPT. Pregnant?

Hi I have been experiencing pregnancy symptoms since more than 2 months but got my periods both times which are shorter than usual but on the date it was due. The symptoms I am experiencing are sudden weight gain, nausea without vomiting, cravings, my tummy looks bigger day by day, fatigue, frequent urination and some more. I did take an HPT few weeks back which came negative followed by my periods after 2 weeks. I am really confused and need a professional opinion on the same. Are there chances I could be pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013