Have weakness, nausea and dizziness. On anti depressants. Related to BP?

Hi my name is hashim i m 39 years old i m suffering blood pressure since the age of 20 doctors recommended me blood pressure tablets along with anti depressant and relaxent. I have some gastric problem as well and i feel my BP may cause of this gestric problem. I feel weakness nausea and dizziness most of the time while taking medicine. I want to ask should i further continue my BP medicine or have actually gestric problem because when ever i lay down for sleep then automatically my BP increase and it feels heaviness in chest.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012