Have weakness, lightheadedness, low thyroid level. What can be done?

Hi, im 15 and lately ive been feeling having sudden weak feelings like im going to pass out. Last night i nearly passed out on the couch. I couldnt move for 5 seconds. It was scary, i thought i would die. Its not always around its a feeling that comes every once in a while, sometimes its light and sometimes it isnt like last night. Also ive been sleeping alot lately I mean ALOT, for long periods of time sometimes. My doctor tested me for my thyroid a month ago and said it was a little off. He tested me yesterday and I should get the results back today. Someone please help me. Im scared and so are my parents.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013