Have weakness in legs and tiredness. Taking Ranexa for Angina. Had bypass surgery for PAD. Cause?

Hi, I am taking ranexa,500mg twice a day for angina.Have been on it for about 8 months. Also have PAD for which I have had bypass surgery and stent in groin about 5 months ago. Lately I have been having extreme weakness in both legs, very heavy feeling and tiredness. I am on several other meds for heart but ranexa is the latest and am wondering if this tiredness of legs could be a side effect. I am age 78 but otherwise in ok condition. I exercise and workout approx 1 hr per day.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013