Have weakness, dizziness, vomiting and stomach pain. Had periods twice this month. What to do?

Greetings Doctor,
I'm having concern about my body. I have appointment tomorrow but I would like a second opinion. My Menstrual Cycle in March came twice. The First cycle was on the 3rd-8th and it was spotting. Before the Second Cycle on the 23rd-29th I had a Sticky Cloudy Mucus spot like a mucus plug. When the Second Cycle Came , It came back with Heavy Flow(Extreme) in the first 24 hrs i had nearly 5 cups of heavy Flow. On the 30th it slowed down and went away by Sunday It was no longer there. I experienced Weakness , Dizziness , Vomiting , and Stomach pain as if I had done 400 Sit-up's. Please Help!
Thank You In Advance ,
- A.B.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013