Have weakness, difficulty concentrating, numbness, lip tingling, shaking. Help

I have some of the classic signs of hypoglycemia without the low blood sugar. Weakness, difficulty concentrating, numbness/tingling in lips, shaking... I used a blood sugar monitor for a few months but my blood sugar. didn't dip down. My GP thought maybe it was dehydration so I increased my water intake throughout the day, but that had little effect. I get these episodes about 5 hours after I eat a big breakfast, and sooner if I don't have enough for breakfast. If I had time for a snack, it would help, but as a teacher, my day is controlled by a bell system. When I need to eat, I feel weak, not hungry.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013