Have weakness and drops coming from penis. Am underweight. Solution?

hi, i am 18 years old guy i started masturbation round about when i was 16 years old ! i do masturbation after 2-3 days and now i feel so much lazy and i am also under weight . my weight is 48 kg in the age of 18 . and some time drops are also coming from penis . i have too much weakness . my body is too much skinny & weak !
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013
Radiologist 's  Response
Apr 2014
Thanks for writing tom HCM

First you should understand that feeling of weakness is not related to masturbation. Semen is normal body secretion. Its ejaculation doesn't lead to weakness at all.It is normal to fall some drops of semen during straining.
For low body weight you should take balanced nutritious diet and keep yourself in high spirits.

Take Care
Dr. Indu Bhushan