Have weak legs, arm, one eye blind. Have gillian barre, done mri, blood tests

Hi,im 56 male i have been ill since i was 24yrs i was dianosed with gillian barre with the possibillity of ms when i was 48 i went blind in 1 eye { left} my mri,s have been clear i have weakness in my legs i drag my left leg especially when tied, i get dramaticaly effected from heat to the point where i can,t walk and crash on the lounge and when it cools down i get back to square 1.I have had every blood test known to man,my arms are week when i hold them straight out in front of me. i have symptoms as long as my arm can you help.cheers Peter ,i live in Australia.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013