Have watery discharge at the mid of cycle with fishy odor followed by bleeding, occasional abdominal pains. What should be done?

Hi, I have a 31 day cycle, I am in the middle of my cycle right now. 4 days ago I had some clear watery discharge . This went on for a day or two, then i began to notice it had a fishy odor, this smell i have never had before nor this type of discharge. Then a day or two later i noticed blood , i was bleeding as if i was having my period all over again. It was accompanied with clots ( no burning during urination nor itching) and a terrible smell. I can’t tell if i have the discharge anymore because of the blood. The bleeding isn’t as heavy anymore, but there is still blood with clots and a bad smell. I also notice that i have occasional abdominal pains. Please help, i really don’t know what to do about this. I have never experienced this before. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  142 Awaiting Answer