Have warts on face, neck and chest. Gets worse after applying ayurvedic medicine. What is the cause and cure?

Hi I am habeeb, 30 yrs old, i have warts in my face and nack and some part of my chest all warts are small one, i have all these from last 10 years , app. 3 to 4 years back i had get it brunet by our family Dr. but it still grows in some other part all small one , if i apply little ayurvedic medicine wartosin the it gets off , but i need to understand why it is keep coming on my body and how can i prevent it , i have one wart in my eyelid and i can not use medicine thr kindlt help.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012