Have wart on neck, white spot under foreskin of penis. Inter-related?

before 1 year i had a wart on my neck , but at shaving time i cuted it. but now its growing like flower , and some different type just beside this , call 9 my panis fore skin was attached but i cleared it by streched...and i found white colour on under fore skin and glan.. its not chaned afer 7 years..i asked doc. they says vatiligo ..but not cured totally after uv treatment. so , both are on my skin i want 2 know that both related 2 each other or by same virus..
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013