Have vulvovaginitis. Prescribed Gynaconazol. Rash on neck, armpit, chest. Will it heal spontaneously?

hello my name is rania. i have been diagnosed with vulvavaginitis due to gram positive cocci and the doctor has prescribed me a cream called gyanoconazol 0.8% and some other medications. after a few days of the course of the treatment i have skin rash around my neck, armpit and chest. so will the rash heal spontaneously? and since i am a virgin must i use the cream intravaginally or i can use it just externally at the labia minora and around the hymen?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013