Have vomiting, nausea, headaches, vertigo, groin pain, digestion, blurred vision, anxiety. On lutenyl. Further?

I have been prescribed Lutenyl due to having a Hysterectomy November 2012 and since then my hormones have been unable to even out. I experience very painful breasts for a week, followed by 2- 3 days of morning vomiting, nausea, headaches, vertigo. I have just started Lutenyl, this is my 5th day and I am experiencing different symptoms, groin pain, digestion, blurred vision, anxiety. I have been told to persevere but how long for?
I am due back to my GP in a few days, I live in France and I wanted to get another opinion, can you give me any advice, I am getting concerned as it's 5 months and although I am a lot better than I was I don't want to be taking a medication that could make things worse.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013