Have vomiting, high fever, body ache and stomach pain. Lost 7 pounds. Treatment?

I ve been sick for 2 days now, non stop throwing up, high fever off and on, severe body aches and chills... I m in so much pain I can barely stand I have to crawl everywhere I ve never felt such severe pain in my stonach . I still have yet to be able to eat or drink anything and I m puking dark grey to almost black with specs in it. Why is it that color? And why can t I keep anything down I ve lost 7 pounds in two days and have never been so miserable... I was supposed to go to the doctor today but I have no one to take and I m extremely light headed and don t feel like its safe enough to drive plus I can t even stand due to the stomach pain.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013