Have vomiting, chills, loose stools, chest pain and loss of appetite. Suffer from gastroenteritis and diverticulitis. Advice?

Ive been vomiting and having chills and loss of appetite. Also having a lot of loose stools, and constant chest pains and weight gain. Ive been in and out of the hospital the past 6 months gastroenteritis and they say its not bad but I feel its more, they also found diverticulitis last November then last month said they didnt see any signes of it. I cant sleep and am depressed because I am getting worried.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013