Are you on some kind of medication to control your Blood Pressure which you have discontinued yourself or havent seen your doctor for follow up of late now??? First of all i would like to advise you to keep a regular check on your blood pressure atleast twice daily and note it down on a notebook for next 7 days atleast.
The medicine you have mentioned is used to manage cases of stress
and if it has been prescribed to you than you probably are facing some hard times. Stress initially bothers you in the form of anxiety
which gradually develops into restlessness
, irritability, diverted attention, absorbed mind, fears and Panic Attacks, which may reflect along with breathlessness, increased heart beat or palpitations, turmoil in head and abnormal feeling in stomach.
How to manage Stress:
1. Identify the cause first
2. Identify the best possible solution in your situation and its feasibility.
3. Talk about it with your near and dear ones, at times alone we can not manage things, a piece of advise could help us a lot.
4. Its all the perspective in which you are taking things, if you will take it on a negative note than obviously you will forsee the bad outcomes and that will bother you like what i will do then, How to manage and all?
5. Have faith and confidence in you, the best way to deal with a situation is be firm with all your patience and skills, things do change with time, so the bad part also wont remain forever.
6. Have your meals on time.
7. daily go for brisk walk for 30 minutes twice a day.
8. keep yourself occupied with some work, assignment or be in people.
And to top it all see a good doctor and feel free to express yourself infront of your doctor, they are there to help you. You can also see a good Homoeo Physician in your city because Homoeopathy has great results in such cases.
Wish you a speedy recovery to health