Have vomit, diareah, fever. Have enlarged lymnodes around bowel. Suspected appendicitis. Ultrasound negative. What could be it?

My daughter was in the hospital today they suspected appendicitis but ultrasound didn't show that or her white blood count just showed her lymnodes were enlarged around her bowel she still has pain and very sleepy with a mild fever that rise and then goes back to normal all day its been 3 days vomited a few times and diareah do u think this could just be a virus that's painful?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013