Have vitiligo on penis. Prescribed Osteofos and Triolaxen. Is medication right?

hi i am having vitiligo on the tip of my penis - the underskin is turning white. I saw a doctor and he suggested following medication: Sunday: Osteofos Tue & Thu: Trioxalen, then sit in Sun after 2 hrs Friday And Saturday: Zempred in morning (SHOULD I TAKE THIS BEFORE OR AFTER MEAL?) Daily - morning: Apply Melgain cream Daily - night: Apply Momate cream For 10 days - daily take Azathioprine I want to ask is this medication right and will it help me? How should I think about taking Zempred - I heard it can cause weight gain , osteoporosis and other complications. Can you please guide me sir. What would be a good medicine for vitiligo on the underskin of penis?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013