Have vitiligo. Melanocyte treatment prescribed for stable white patches. Side effects?

Hi, I am 27 years old and i am suffering from Vitiligo from past 15 years. Initially I had white patches all over my body but after taking Homeopathy treatment most of my body has been cured but still I have White Patches on boney areas which are in stable state for past 5-6 years but they are not responding to any treatment. I have consult few doctors and they have suggested me to go for Mealnoctyte Transplant. I want to know how good this treatment is and what are the side effects of this and success percentage and also what s the best place or dermatologist to go for this treatment. Thanks, Vipul
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013