Have vitiligo. Can it cause high WBC, cholesterol, thyroid problems? Cramping in stomach, fatigue. Diagnosed UTI

my teen daughter has vitiligo and last year she became very ill with what we thought to be mono but blood test after blood tests it kept coming back negative was diagnosed with it anyways put on meds due to the fact her white blood cell count being very high ( cholesterol was elevated also) after few months she was fine til recently with cramping in stomach, fatique went to doctors they did a urine test and again white blood cell count high and diagnosed with UTI . After doing some research on vitiligo ,it has got me worried, this can cause high white blood cell count, cholesterol problems and thyroid issues.going back for thyroid test in couple weeks but any ideas or info is appreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013