Have viral infection. Taking erythromycin. Feels something stuck in throat. Started coughing, blood in mucus. Concerned

Hello I have a viral infection and taking erythromycin when I went to see my gp on Tuesday and he had a look at my throut and said it was inflamed due to viral infection I felt like I had something in my thout so I have been coughing a lot the past couple of days then today Saturday I cough up a small white lump with a little bit of blood on it can u help me and tell me what u think it is thanks Daniel
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012