Have vesicoureteral reflux. Burning urination. CT scan shows blood in urine. Cause?

I was born with vesicoureteral reflux . I went to my Urologist this year who ran a few tests because i was complaining of burning urination (note: urine tests came back negative from any infection and i observed a constant relationship between my eating/drinking patterns and the burning. Alcoholic beverages, high sugar foods and carbs stimulated the burning and only drinking large amounts of water would make my urine "neutral" again). Including a CT scan, the findings were as follows: I have trace amount of blood in my urine, confirmed urinary reflux, and the CT scan found that I have both mild endometriitis and pericarditis (inflammation of the fluids in the cavities surround my heart and endometrium). What are the potential causes? I've been taking Oxyelite Pro (the old formula with the 1,3 dimethyl-amylamine) non consistently but pretty frequently, so could this have an effect??
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013