Have very scanty flow during periods, otherwise healthy. Is it worrisome?

Is it unhealthy to have so little blood during your period that you could go a day without changing your pad? When I started on my period like 7 years ago, I used to have to change my pad every 2-3 hours. I feel healthy, and I AM healthy (I think, lol). I exercise well and eat healthy (and yes, I eat enough :)) I am 20 years old, 5 5 1/2 , and I weigh 117 lbs.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012
There is a great deal of variation in how women experience their menstrual cycle. If you were having regular periods that are light then I doubt that there's anything wrong. I think you should consider yourself lucky and not worry too much about it. 90% of women complain of cramping and more than half of women complain of excessive bleeding. You are very fortunate to be in the 5% have no particular problems. I hope this continues to be the case your entire life. Congratulations on eating exercising and maintaining a healthy weight. Keep up the good work.