Have vertigo and unable to lift head. Took antihistimine. How to get relief?

Hi im 23 years old and 2 weeks ago i had vertigo which has left me bedridden i feel like im swaying constantly. Ive been given antisickness medication and antihistimines bt all they do is make me sleepy. Is their anything i can do to recover any quicker. I can hardly lift my head am i making th problem worse lying down? I have no hearing loss or ringing in th ears just every now and then a little pain but it doesnt bother me. My eardrum and things look fine. Im also on amoxicillin incase its bacterial but other than that im not getting much better. Any advice would be great.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013