Have vertigo. Using Cinnarizine. Brain MRI normal. How to proceed?

Hi Doctor....I m 30 years old male and have been suffering from vertigo( so called dizziness ) since my childhood ( 10 years). The symptoms of my vertigo include spinning sensation, palpitations, sweating and balance disorder i.e i can t stand nor lie down nor sitdown and this happens may be once every couple of months.....the spinning sensation continues even when i close my eyes and it may last from few minutes to couple of hours and when i use cinnarizine tablets the dizziness subsides over the course of time i.e in few hours. But almost every single day i have this slight jittery movements occuring when i m in my office working infront of my computer and also occur at home when i m in a idle position. The dizziness also start when i sit in a moving car and try to read something or may be triggered if i make my head move continuosly for some required job. I have consulted a ENT and also a neuro surgeon but they were not sure as all the reports were normal. Let me make it more detailed for you, with the ENT the doctor asked me to take a temporal lobe CT or MRI( i m not sure) but it was normal then audiometry was also normal. Then i took a BRAIN MRI FOR THE NEUROLOGIST which he saw and said everything was normal. But the ENT said since the neurologist ruled out any brain related problems you may be more likely to have BPPV . I m confused with how to proceed from here and would be grateful if any specialist could suggest me what to do and i stay in Chennai, India , if any specialist for my kind of problem i would glad to visit him. Please help.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012