Have verrucas-i. Using sudocreme and antibac gel. Will vitamin C tablets and zinc help in boosting the immune system?

Hi, my son has a couple of veruccas - i have been rubbing them down slightly and putting sudocreme and antibac hand gel on with a plaster. i ahve heard this might work, am i wasting my time? also i have started to give him vitamin c tablets with zinc to boost his amune system - is there any evidence this might help? i dont want to have to take him to the doctors to start a lengthy process if its not nessesary.
many thanks
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013