Have vasculitis and cervical spondylitis. Swollen eyes, head pain. Neck tightness, compression in shoulders

I have vasculitus and cervical spondylitis my eyes are very swollen and my head feels like it will explode. Vision is down got new glasses Monday terrible. Was told behind the eye looks good . But the pressure is terrible I take methotrexate for my vasculitus Takayus , inflammation of he aorta and compressed arteries in my arms. My neck muscles feel very tight and I have compression in both shoulders but my head and eyes are worrying me.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  51 Awaiting Answer