Have varicocele of testicle. Is affecting sperm count? Was on marijuana. Harmful?

Hi I m 20 years old male and I have varicocele of my left testicle I ve had it checked and the doctor and he said not to worry about it but my main concern is it affecting my sperm which could lower my testosterone levels and make me depressed.. I have previously smoked marijuana for quite a while I ve just recently quite for 5 days now and still plan on quiting I was just wondering if marijuana can cause varicocele and if it does how long will it take to heal from when I ve quite.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013