Have varicocele in testicle with severe pain. Should I go for varicocele surgery after marriage?

Hi, i m 22 years old now, since i m 19 yrs old, i was diagnosed with varicocele in my right testicle, the pain is about 4 out of 10. (10 is the most painful). but i the pain is tolerable . and when i woke up in the morning the pain goes away, but it will be back after when i walked or stand too long. My doctor told me that i can take varicocele surgery after marriage, since he said varicocele surgery is more effective after marriage, so my question is now, is my doctor is right or not? thanks :)
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013