Have varicocele in left side of scrotum. Non surgical method to reduce the size, prevent coming on other side and measures to prevent pain in future?

Hello there I am 16 years old and have varicocele in left side of my scrotum and i think its developing in the right side too. Please suggest me some exercises and any other method that would help to reduce the size of varicoceles and kind of prevent it on the right side from worsening. I am looking for non surgical methods that can help at home. It really do not have pain but i want to take measures so that pain does not develop later.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012